Not just a job
Working in the disability sector is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to help make a difference in people’s lives and build a more inclusive community. Westhaven offers rewarding career opportunities, including working with children and adults with a disability in delivering various services to support them to ‘live the life they choose’.
Current Available Positions
- Hybrid working environments for some roles
- A safe, diverse and inclusive work environment
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Salary packaging
- Fitness Passport
- Employee Assistance Program
- Genuine career opportunities
We are focused on providing a high level of quality care to our wonderful clients through a variety of roles:
- Support workers – hands-on in providing direct support to people with disabilities. These roles can involve anything from intensive personal care to assisting clients in actively participating in a community setting or supporting their work ambitions.
- Service administration – supporting clients to achieve their goals and assisting in problem-solving to find the right supports for people.
- Administration/Customer Service – providing clerical and administrative tasks across the organisation
- Specialist roles – Westhaven offers a range of professional roles in case management, project management and wellbeing.
- Management roles – Westhaven offers a range of leadership roles, supporting and developing staff across a range of services.