Not just a job
Working in the disability sector is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to help make a difference in people’s lives and build a more inclusive community. Westhaven offers rewarding career opportunities, including working with children and adults with a disability in delivering various services to support them to ‘live the life they choose’.
Current Available Positions
Join an inclusive and supportive workplace and be part of the expansive and diverse Westhaven team!
Are you an exceptional leader who is able to make a meaningful contribution and create positive influence for children and young people.
- Hybrid working environments for some roles
- A safe, diverse and inclusive work environment
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Salary packaging
- Fitness Passport
- Employee Assistance Program
- Genuine career opportunities
We are focused on providing a high level of quality care to our wonderful clients through a variety of roles:
- Support workers – hands-on in providing direct support to people with disabilities. These roles can involve anything from intensive personal care to assisting clients in actively participating in a community setting or supporting their work ambitions.
- Service administration – supporting clients to achieve their goals and assisting in problem-solving to find the right supports for people.
- Administration/Customer Service – providing clerical and administrative tasks across the organisation
- Specialist roles – Westhaven offers a range of professional roles in case management, project management and wellbeing.
- Management roles – Westhaven offers a range of leadership roles, supporting and developing staff across a range of services.
Want to be notified when new job opportunities arise? Enter your email below.