Not just a job
Working in the disability sector is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to help make a difference in people’s lives and build a more inclusive community. Westhaven offers rewarding career opportunities, including working with children and adults with a disability in delivering various services to support them to ‘live the life they choose’.
We are always on the lookout for talent. Even if you do not see a role that suits you in the available positions below, you can express your interest in joining the Westhaven team. Then, we’ll let you know when suitable roles pop up.
Current Available Positions
- Hybrid working environments for some roles
- A safe, diverse and inclusive work environment
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Salary packaging
- Fitness Passport
- Employee Assistance Program
- Genuine career opportunities
We are focused on providing a high level of quality care to our wonderful clients through a variety of roles:
- Support workers – hands-on in providing direct support to people with disabilities. These roles can involve anything from intensive personal care to assisting clients in actively participating in a community setting or supporting their work ambitions.
- Service administration – supporting clients to achieve their goals and assisting in problem-solving to find the right supports for people.
- Administration/Customer Service – providing clerical and administrative tasks across the organisation
- Specialist roles – Westhaven offers a range of professional roles in case management, project management and wellbeing.
- Management roles – Westhaven offers a range of leadership roles, supporting and developing staff across a range of services.