Disability Careers in Bathurst – Come meet us!
Be the place you want to work.
Come along and find out about the exciting opportunities to join our vibrant and diverse team at Westhaven. At Westhaven, you will join a supportive workplace culture, and benefit from our staff training and employee benefits, while also creating a positive impact for the participants we support to live life the way they choose. You’re invited to attend our Bathurst Meet And Greet to connect with our friendly team and learn more about the available roles.
When: Tuesday, 8th November 2022
Where: Bathurst RSL Club, Courtyard Room
Time: 11am to 2pm
[Add to Google Calendar]
Coffee, tea and light refreshments provided.
Key responsibilities of a Support Worker include supporting clients with daily living activities including:
- Health and well-being activities
- Personal care activities
- Meal preparation and domestic assistance
- Social and community participation opportunities
- Salary packaging
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to fitness passport
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- Flexible part-time and casual roles are available
For more information click here to contact us.