Working in the disability sector is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to help make a difference in people’s lives and build a more inclusive community. Westhaven offers rewarding career opportunities, including working with children and adults with a disability in delivering a variety of services to support them to live the life they choose.
Currently Advertised Positions
- Team Leader - Expression of Interest Talent Pool (Adult Services) Dubbo Location
- Expression of Interest - Support Worker - Children's Services Orange Location - ( part time ) Active Night Shift
- Expression of Interest - Support Worker - Adult and Children's Services Various Orange Locations
- Expression of Interest - Support Worker - Supported Independent Living
- Roster Co-ordinator
- Team Leader - In Home Support and Community Participation - Broken Hill Location
- Team Leader - Children Services / Adult Services (Orange Location)
- Therapeutic Specialist
- Support Worker - (Children Services) Out of Home Care and Respite Services (Various Dubbo Locations)
- Casual Support Worker - Broken Hill.
- Business Support Officer - Full time Maternity Leave (Dubbo Location) month position
- Expression of Interest - Support Worker - Adult and Children's Services Various Orange Locations - ( part time ) Day shift
- Behaviour Support Practitioner
- A friendly, caring and diverse work environment.
- Flexible work hours & Fitness Passport.
- We’re a dynamic and growing business.
- A rewarding and challenging experience.
We are focused on providing a high level of quality care to our wonderful clients through a variety of roles:
- Support workers – these roles are hands-on in providing direct support to people with disabilities. These roles can involve anything from intensive personal care to assisting clients in actively participating in a community setting or supporting their work ambitions.
- Service administration – these roles support clients to achieve their goals and assist in problem-solving to find the right supports for people.
- Specialist roles – a range of professional roles in case management, project management and wellbeing.
- Management roles – support our staff, manage budgets and guide service improvement.