Not just a job
Working in the disability sector is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to help make a difference in people’s lives and build a more inclusive community. Westhaven offers rewarding career opportunities, including working with children and adults with a disability in delivering various services to support them to ‘live the life they choose’.
We are always on the lookout for talent. Even if you do not see a role that suits you in the available positions below, you can express your interest in joining the Westhaven team. Then, we’ll let you know when suitable roles pop up.
Current Available Positions
Are you looking for an impactful role creating positive onboarding experiences for children and young people living with disability?
Are you self-motivated, a great communicator and seeking a career in IT? Our rapidly expanding organisation may have the opportunity for you!
Do you have a genuine commitment to child safety and a passion for advocating for children and young people in the Out of Home Care sector? Apply Now!
Due to Westhaven's continued growth within the area, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities to join as a Disability Support Worker.
Are you an exceptional leader who is able to make a meaningful contribution to the lives of children and young people living with a disability?
Are you a skilled Web Developer looking to provide front-end development solutions for a rapidly expanding organisation? Be the Place You Want to
Opportunities within our vastly growing organisation|Ongoing Full-Time|Part-Time & Casual roles on offer|
We are looking for passionate and caring individuals who are looking for a rewarding job with opportunity to progress in our expanding organisation.
- Hybrid working environments for some roles
- A safe, diverse and inclusive work environment
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Salary packaging
- Fitness Passport
- Employee Assistance Program
- Genuine career opportunities
We are focused on providing a high level of quality care to our wonderful clients through a variety of roles:
- Support workers – hands-on in providing direct support to people with disabilities. These roles can involve anything from intensive personal care to assisting clients in actively participating in a community setting or supporting their work ambitions.
- Service administration – supporting clients to achieve their goals and assisting in problem-solving to find the right supports for people.
- Administration/Customer Service – providing clerical and administrative tasks across the organisation
- Specialist roles – Westhaven offers a range of professional roles in case management, project management and wellbeing.
- Management roles – Westhaven offers a range of leadership roles, supporting and developing staff across a range of services.