In Home Support
In-home support is designed to assist participants to live as independently as possible and to provide support to help you stay in your own home.
Support is aimed at ensuring participants have choice and control over the services they receive.
In-Home Support services are designed to assist people with day-to-day tasks, to develop or maintain skills and to achieve their goals.
Participants may live with family, alone, in their own home, in private accommodation, community housing or in disability specialist accommodation.
Westhaven can support you with:
- Skills development including – meal preparation and healthy cooking, ironing, washing, making the bed, dressing, getting to work on time
- Assist participants to attend appointments and/or paying your bills
- Activities within the local community
- Social skills and relationship development
- Travel training
- Tenancy and household management
The team is consistent in communication and following up on our requests promptly and efficiently. They take their time to get to know the clients and their family so well.
The service provided by Westhaven is excellent, and the family is thrilled to see our son so happy.
This place is amazing. Excellent service they provide.