Westhaven has partnered with Aspen Medical to hold a Pfizer vaccination clinic in Dubbo from Monday 20 September 2021 until Thursday 23 September 2021 at Westhaven premises 32 Hawthorn Street.
Booking into this clinic is available to all:
- People living with disability
- Disability workers and volunteers
- Household members of a person living with a disability
- Close family members of a person living with a disability
- People who are experiencing homelessness, living in emergency accommodation, boarding houses or between temporary shelters
- People who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Essential workers
- Anyone who has previously received an excess dose from Aspen Medical and requires their second vaccination
A follow-up vaccination clinic will be held from Monday, October 11 until Thursday, October 14 October 2021.
The booking system is now live. If you would like to book for the Pfizer vaccination, please scan or click the QR Code on the left. Please book as soon as possible, and remember to book in for both your 1st and 2nd dose of Pfizer.
Westhaven prides itself on supporting Participants, Children and Young People (CYP) to Live Life The Way They Choose.