Short Term Accommodation
Westhaven provides short term accommodation (formerly respite) to adults, children and young people receiving services under the NDIS.
Short Term Accommodation (STA) allows participants to continue to have their support needs met in planned or unplanned situations.
Westhaven takes great pride in delivering positive and meaningful experiences to participants in our services that are tailored to your individual needs and goals.
Your supports can be delivered flexibly from your core support budget under the NDIS, with a wide range of options including:
- Choice of service delivery and times
- In or out of home respite
- Community participation or other activities
- Social and Recreational activities
- Group respite with peers
- Cultural activities and support
- We can provide overnight, short term placement or daytime respite in a Westhaven property with experienced and friendly staff.
Book Now Below!
We’ll get back to you with availability asap.
This place is amazing. Excellent service they provide.
The service provided by Westhaven is excellent, and the family is thrilled to see our son so happy.
The team is consistent in communication and following up on our requests promptly and efficiently. They take their time to get to know the clients and their family so well.